You'll be a part of a team of leaders, devoted to helping others throughout their transformations. You must be able to:
- Be a leader, motivating members of all fitness abilities
- Be a living model of what the Farrell's program can do
- Show what it looks like to follow our fitness and nutrition recommendations
Being an essential part of a team that helps revolutionize lives regularly means that you’re committed to helping others reach their goals each and every day.
In this part-time position, your assignments include:
- Assist with managing day-to-day operations
- Be the embodiment of what Farrell's can do in Plymouth
- Assist with hiring and training instructors and coaches
- Plan schedules and meetings
- Establish and carry out 10-Week orientation plans
- Lead classes
- Deliver an exceptional member experience
- Create relationships with members and assist them with their needs to ensure optimum results
Previous Farrell's instructing and coaching experience is mandatory.